Saturday, March 19, 2011

Due Date

Well today was our due date - March 19th.  We've done all the tricks today, but even with the super moon there is still no sign of Lena.  I took 3 walks today - one by myself, one with Beth, and one with Cory, and I've done lots of bouncing on my exercise ball.  We had hot dogs for lunch and spicy pepper steak for dinner.  We even made a "Lena Cake" tonight just for fun.  We're trying to stay patient and lighthearted, but now we're all getting pretty anxious.  If nothing happens in the meantime, I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to find out how things are progressing.  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I will have to cancel that appointment.  : )

Here is a picture of the super moon at its fullest:

Lena Cake - When will she come?
She didn't come on March 15th (Beth & my prediction)
She didn't come on March 17th (Cory's prediction)
She didn't come March 19th (her due date)

Here I am at exactly 40 weeks.  Luckily I'm still pretty comfortable, but I'm very very ready:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment