When we moved in to the house, the room was already green with one wall of pink and taupe stripes. At first I thought it would be fine since I liked the idea of using pinks and greens, but they just weren't quite as soft as I envisioned. Thankfully Cory was more than happy to paint the room, and we went with "Elephant Pink". It turned out beautiful!
When we were trying to decide how to paint the letters, Cory had the idea to use white glitter or sequins. He said he wanted his baby to have some "bling". I wasn't so sure at first, but the white glitter turned out to be a perfect little touch. So I have to give him credit for how pretty they turned out.
Tomorrow is the due date, so we are keeping our fingers crossed and staying busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment