Sunday, March 13, 2011

Healthy and Happy Pregnancy

I truly have been blessed with a healthy and happy pregnancy.  I really have felt great the whole time and am definitely thankful for that.  I never had to deal with morning sickness or naseau, haven't had any weird food aversions or cravings, no swelling in my legs and feet (even after being on my feet teaching all day), and I'm still sleeping fairly comfortably.  I'm fully aware that my occassional backaches, heartburn, and tiredness are nothing compared to what some women experience.  I can only hope that it will be a smooth labor and delivery and our baby girl will be just as healthy and happy as I've been up to now.

Here are some monthly pics of my growing baby belly.  It is truly amazing to look back and see.


3 months pregnant
(end of my first trimester)
September

   
 
4 months pregnant
October

  

5 months pregnant
November
 
 

6 months pregnant
December


7 months pregnant
January


End of 8th month
February
(Only 4 weeks to go!)

March 12th
1 week from due date




 
 

















1 comment:

  1. You have a cute belly!!! If you turned people wouldnt even know you were pregnant it's all belly! Skinny girl! Can't wait to see pics of that beautiful baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete